Seattle

We made a trip up to Seattle in June to watch the Yankees play the Mariner's since Tyce and Shay played on the Yankees this year in t-ball. It was kid appreciation day so we all got to walk around the field, which might have been more exciting for Scott and I than the kids :) It was a bit of a rough weekend for Tyce and Shay for some reason.

We went up the day before the game and stayed in a hotel in downtown Seattle. We took the kids to the top of the Space Needle for the first time (Scott's first time, too!), which we thought they'd love, but for some reason, they pretty much complained about everything we did the entire weekend. We tried to make the most of our trip and even though we did do a lot of fun stuff, it wasn't, uh...optimal, with our little grumpies ;) Such is life with little ones, very unpredictable. The funny thing is, they do ask when we can go back to the Space Needle again, to which Scott and I both just have to laugh. It'll be a while, I think :)

View of the Space Needle from our hotel window:






















































Space Needle pennies:























































Alyssa and I walked to the baseball game from our hotel so she could take her morning nap. It was a nice (and peaceful) morning for a walk :)














At the game:  
















































The kiddos got an autograph...we weren't sure who this player was, but he was very nice :)












There were a few players from Tycen and Shaylie's T-ball team that sat in the same section as us at the game. Here they are with their buddy, Andrew.
 





































Tyce wouldn't smile for a picture with me so I joined him in a grumpy face instead...













Super-dad:













Kiddos were all wiped out after the game and fell asleep before we got to the freeway. They slept the whole way home! :)