Happy Mother's Day













We had a great Mother's Day this year! My mom was up visiting and I surprised her with a side-by-side massage in the morning. Scott surprised us both with tickets on the Portland Spirit, which we all did for my first Mother's Day with Tycen and Shaylie. It was so special to do it again for my first Mother's Day with Alyssa, too :)










Toasting my wonderful mother...












Tyce and Shay both got to drive the boat:

















I'm so blessed...












After our boat ride, we went over to Kathy's house to spend some time with her on Mother's day, too.

Thank you to my wonderful hubby for helping make my dreams of being a mommy come true! You are so supportive and always make me feel so special. I'm grateful for a fun and memorable day!

It is my greatest gift in life to be a mother and I am beyond grateful to be able to celebrate Mother's Day with my amazing mother, mother-in-law and my own precious children.