9 Months Old


This year is flying by and our baby girl is 9 months old already!! She is growing up so fast!

Here are some new things about Alyssa at 9 months:

* June 9: First tooth! (bottom left)
* She can get across the room by scooting, rolling and sitting back up.
* She waves and says in the sweetest, softest voice, "hiii" :)
* June 18: Crawling! Lyssie does a scoot crawl (on both hands, one knee and one shin...hard to explain but so cute!). I think she does this so she can keep herself upright as she crawls. The PT in me can't help but try to get her to crawl on both knees (good for hip joint and spinal strength/development), which she can do when I help her but she definitely prefers to do it her way! I think she's gonna win this one ;)
* June 18: 2nd tooth! (bottom right)
* Alyssa loves to clap :)
* June 24: We moved Alyssa's crib to Shaylie's room. So bittersweet. We hope she'll wake up less during the night and therefore we'll all get more sleep. But, it also means my baby is growing up and I've loved having her so close to me. On the bright side, Scott and I will enjoy being able to have a conversation in our room past 7:30 pm! :)
* June 28: Lyssie walked while holding on to my hands for the first time.
* June 29: Drank water from a regular cup for the first time...and like a pro! (Mommy held the cup)
* Starting to sign, but inconsistently. Can sign "more".

9 month photo shoot:






































































We love you more than words can express, Booboo! You are such a blessing to us!! Xoxoxo