Lincoln City

We rented a house in Lincoln City with our good friends, the Cross Family, for Memorial Day weekend. Steve and Audra's son, Dylon, is a few months older than Tycen and Shaylie and their daughter, Kynlee, is just a few months younger than Alyssa. We had such a fun time!!

Our house was right on the beach...such a beautiful view!

















We love when Steve and Audra play music and sing...they sang, 'I Can Only Imagine' in our wedding :)










Fun at the beach!












































































I went for a run on the beach one morning and picked out "treasures" for the kids. I wished they were with me to explore the tide-pools and coral I found.






































Shaylie loves Steve :)












Sweet baby Kynlee:












Playing cards :)












Scott took Tyce and Shay to this neat playground while I did a little shopping at the outlet mall with Alyssa. Scott has a lot of memories playing on this same playground when he was a kid.






Selfies with my little love bug:















































I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of Audra! :( This was the first time we've taken the kids to Lincoln City (usually we go to Cannon Beach or Seaside). We had the best time with the Cross Fam and we hope to do it again in the future!!