We went to Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum in McMinville, Oregon on our way to Lincoln City. It was really neat to see all the old airplanes and spacecraft so close up! Tyce and Shay were a little bummed they couldn't climb inside all the planes, though :) We did get to go inside part of the Spruce Goose...it's hard to believe it was only flown one time (in 1947)!
The Spruce Goose...I wasn't able to get the whole thing in one picture, it was huge!
Hard to believe passenger airplanes looked like this...and I thought modern-day airplanes were tight on space!
Kids were excited to find some planes they could climb inside at the Space Museum!
We see these jets fly over downtown Vancouver from the Portland airport quite often...
They had the coolest playground I've ever seen outside the museum...it was a perfect spot to burn some extra energy before finishing our drive to the coast!

















