Happy Father's Day

I took the kids to the park to take these pictures for Father's Day. I think they turned out super cute! :)
















Scott had a great Father's day. We scheduled a massage for him right after breakfast and then we had a great family day. We also got to spend some time with Papa, too!























Happy Father's day to an incredible daddy! You are such a blessing to me and all of our kids. Just seeing the way they look at you and love you, it is obvious how much they adore their daddy!

We have wonderful father's in our lives, for which I am beyond grateful. My dad (Gramps) has always loved me, supported me and been there for me when I've needed him. He will always be very special to me. Scott's dad (Papa) is so supportive of us and is always here to help when we need him. He is very family-oriented and loves us and our children so very much.

And, of course, our Heavenly Father...He is the one presence in our lives that truly loves us unconditionally. All. The. Time. Just the reality of that is so astounding and can bring me to tears of joy. I hope and pray that I can consistently love the way our heavenly Father loves someday...unconditionally.