I Love My Mommy Because...

I asked Tycen and Shaylie fill in the blank of the following questions because I think kids are hilarious and say some funny things. I did one of these for Scott for Father's day last year and I thought it'd be fun to see what they say about their mommy...

(I interviewed them separately :)

Tycen
My mom's name is Gita.
My mom is 31 years old.
My mom spends most of her day doing her work.
If my mom was a superhero, her name would be Gita.
The best thing my mom cooks is sushi.
My favorite thing to do with my mom is play legos and baseball.
My mom is the best at making silly faces.
My mom weighs 68 pounds.
My mom is pretty tall.
My mommy is as fast as me.
My mommy is as pretty as a race car.
My mommy is so smart, she even knows how to run.
I love my mommy because she is sweet.

Shaylie

My mom's name is Gita.
My mom is 31 years old.
My mom spends most of her day cleaning our house.
If my mom was a superhero, her name would be Gita.
The best thing my mom cooks is soup.
My favorite thing to do with my mom is rock climbing, getting nails done, playing at the park.
My mom is the best at reading me books.
My mom weighs 73 pounds.
My mom is very, very, very, very, very tall.
My mommy is as fast as Sydney.
My mommy is as pretty as necklace and dress.
My mommy is so smart, she even knows how to read books.
I love my mommy because she helps me read books and she gives me surprises.