Alyssa and I spend a lot of time together in this comfy chair :) She loves to stare at the blinds...
Shaylie made this adorable rainbow mobile for Alyssa at her bible school this summer. I think it's so cute and sweet and absolutely perfect for Lyssie's nursery :)
Alyssa loves to look at this picture when she's getting her diaper changed. I think she likes the black/white contrasting colors. It's so sweet to see her stare at this special picture of her in my tummy :)
All of Alyssa's special dollies:

And, of course, by far the best part about the 'nursery' is this precious angel...
You are the sweetest snuggle bug and we couldn't possibly love you more, Alyssa. You truly complete our family and we can't imagine our lives without you. You bring us so much joy each moment we spend with you.
We love you, Lyssie Lou, Lou Lou, Lou Lou Bird, Lou Lou Bear, Little Bear, Boujee, Bouja, Boujou Bear :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO







