Veggie Tales Concert

We took the kids to their first Veggie Tales Concert on October 19th at Crossroads Community Church in Vancouver. It was a fun family activity that Tycen and Shaylie had been looking forward to since I told them about the tickets, several weeks before the show.

We had dinner together at Green Meadows restaurant before the concert:



















This picture turned out really bad, but it's the only one I got of the kids during the concert. We sat with our friends, Jeff, Ericka, Tanner (4) and Chloe (3 months, born in July):



















Good 'Ole Bob and Larry:











To be honest, the Veggie Tales have super annoying voices and although they're supposed to be a Christian group, their message gets a little lost with all the other weird stuff they dramatize and sing about. Scott and I definitely gave each other a few 'what in the world is this?' looks during the show, but the important thing is that Tycen and Shaylie loved it and had a fun time. Sweet little Alyssa slept on me the entire time, she's such a little trooper :)