Photo Shoot

We had the kids pictures taken at JCPenney in late November. Our goal was to get some pictures in their Halloween costumes and also some pictures that we could use for our Christmas card. It was a success! For the price, I usually am pretty happy with the pictures we get from JCP. Plus, they have some pretty darn cute subject to work with...hard to get a bad picture with these cuties! :)

Here they are...

























This was the first year that Tycen and Shaylie really wanted to pick their own Halloween costumes. Tyce remembered seeing this dragon costume last year at Old Navy when we got his monkey costume (I'm telling you, this boy has an amazing memory!)  and Shaylie wanted to be Tiana. We haven't seen the movie Princess and the Frog but she has a Tiana doll and has seen her picture at the store. And of course, I was happy that they chose matching costumes :)












Little LouLou was Tinker Bell :)

















They always make these collages to try to up-sell you, but I usually end up buying the CD of pictures in which the collages are included...



Christmas Photos:






















They even made us this Christmas card, which I didn't end up using because of printing issues, but I thought it was cute. I'll try to remember to post our actual Christmas card at a later post...maybe once I get caught up with Christmas! :P