October Cuteness









































































Alyssa definitely wasn't as thrilled with this adorable little hat as I was :)














All dressed up and headed to a baby shower with mommy:


























Loving this little hat my friend, Emily, made:



















Alyssa has always loved her bath!












Sleepy head! :)












































My aunt Peggy made these adorable matching booties, sweater and hat. They match a sweater that she made for Shaylie and a coordinating one for Tycen when they were around 1-2 years old. Shaylie can still fit into hers and I got some cute pics of them in their matching clothes (pics to come :)
I added the white border because Alyssa's head was getting too big for the original hat Peg made...





























I know to most people it probably looks like I posted several copies of the exact same photo in this post.  I just can't get over Alyssa's cuteness and I love each and every one of her adorable little expressions...it's just too hard to leave one out (and believe it or not, I did leave several 'Alyssa' photos out from the month of October). I probably still have more pictures of Tycen and Shaylie when they were infants because I could just sit and take pictures of them all day long...I'm a little more busy this time around and it's hard to find the time to take pictures. Guess I'm managing OK so far, though! ;)