Aunt Mar Visit

Aunt Mar came up to visit from L.A. the day before Tycen and Shaylie's 4th birthday and stayed with us for a week to help me out since Scott was headed back to work that week. We are beyond grateful for all of her support.

Tycen and Shaylie adore their Aunt Mar and she is always coming up with something fun for them to do. She also was a lifesaver and drove me and the kids around all week since I still wasn't able to drive (I had bad dizziness/light-headedness for a couple of weeks after my c-section). She helped me with running errands and dropping off/picking up the kids from preschool. And, to top it off, she was so helpful to me while I was still recovering from my surgery. She was always making sure my monster water bottles were filled up (which is quite the task, this girl can drink some serious amounts of water when I'm nursing!), making and bringing me snacks/meals, and playing with Tycen and Shaylie so I could get special bonding time with Alyssa while she was still so brand new.

There really are no words for how much all of her help meant to me! I've never quite had someone take care of me like she did (sorry, Babe, you're great, too! ;) but mostly it was appreciated because she always knew what I needed without any prompting on my part. We love you aunt Mar and will be forever grateful for your love and support in this very special and also busy time. I hope to return the favor to you someday (hint, hint ;).














At Family of Christ Preschool:



























Dropping her off at the airport...our family shed some tears when she left, we were so sad to see her go!












We love you so much, Marsie Farsie! We wish we lived closer to you and always look forward to the time we do get to spend with you!! xoxoxo