
Hmmm...
Rough life... :)

Snuggled up in the moby wrap...
Little Lou is getting some healthy cheeks! Mommy had those same cheeks, little one! I still remember when all my older sisters would pinch them and say, "They're just so pinchable!" Drove me crazy. Now, as a mommy, I just can't stop kissing those cheeks! "They're just so kissable!" :)

Mom. No. More. Pictures.
Love Alyssa's dimple on her right cheek! All our kids have this dimple :)
So beautiful...
Awww...melts my heart!
Cutest little hands and feet!
I have been in heaven snuggling this amazing gift that the Lord has blessed us with! And oh, do I snuggle! There isn't much time that I don't hold this little one...as you can tell by her growing cheeks and adorable wrinkles, she gets lots of time with her mommy! :) We love you, sweet girl!! You're the best little sis and 3rd child, such a little easy-going bundle of sweetness! Xoxoxo






























