Someone got into my red chap stick...their faces were very red from playing outside on a hot day :)
Tyce with his friend Adeline:
Bedtime stories...
Shaylie posing in her new owl jammies:


Trying to get some quality time in with Tyce and Shay between nursing sessions...
Painting bird houses:
Shaylie is the BEST big sister! She is always coloring and drawing pictures for Alyssa :)
Driving their red car around the track behind Grandma Kathy and Papa's house:
At their friend, Tanner's 4th birthday party at JJ Jump:
Visit from Aunt Nancy :)
I could snuggle with this little bundle of joy all day...oh wait, I pretty much do! :)
My sweet Tycey:
We started this chart soon after Tycen and Shaylie's 4th birthday. For each "chore" they do, they get a nickel and if they do all 4 in one day they get a quarter. I was really good about keeping up with this and reinforcing it for the first couple of months and then it kind of fizzled out. I need to be better about giving them their allowance, but they pretty much do these responsibilities everyday, along with others that we've since added. ("Clear Table" is actually "Stay at Table until dinner is over"...which is why they don't have many of those magnets...the ongoing battle in our house!)
I love, love it when I find these two reading...they really enjoy books so much, which makes their mama very proud :)

Shaylie reading to Alyssa, how sweet is this?!
We are SO blessed!!
You're growing up too fast, Tyce!
My aunt Nancy took this picture of Shaylie when she came to visit one afternoon...by far one of my favorite photos of our sweet girl. This smile brings me so much joy!
Grandpa Jack came to meet Alyssa for the first time:
More stories...you can see Alyssa is looking at Shaylie, so cute! Shaylie reads to her when I'm in the shower :)
September was a month FULL of big events, Alyssa's birth, Tycen and Shaylie starting soccer and preschool for the first time and then their 4th birthday. It was a bit of a whirlwind and overwhelming at times, but overall we just feel so blessed to have our family, lots of love and support and amazing memories to look back on!













