24 weeks:
28 weeks:
31 weeks:

At 31 weeks, our baby girl's lungs continue to mature. As her lungs become more developed, the chances of her surviving if born prematurely increase. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She now knows my voice (I think that is so neat :). She weighs around 3 pounds, 8 ounces and stretches to around 16 inches.
32 weeks:
At my 32 week ultrasound, they estimated that our baby girl weighed 4 pounds, 11 ounces. The first picture below is of her face and the second one is her cute little chubby feet :)
I was just over 27 weeks in the last pictures that were taken of me while pregnant with Tycen and Shaylie:
34 weeks:


Shaylie and Tycen LOVE to give their little sister kisses and do so several times every day :) They are going to be the best big brother and sister. They can't wait for her to be born!

At 34 weeks, our baby's eyes are now open when awake, and closed when sleeping. She now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (about the size of a cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well.
At my 35 week ultrasound, they estimated our baby girl weighs 5 pounds, 11 ounces. They said they will not do another ultrasound before she is born unless they have a reason to be concerned (less movement, leaking fluid, etc). Below is a picture of her adorable face. I know, it's really hard to make anything out, but I can see her full lips just like her big sister :)
36 weeks:
Our baby girl is still in a breech position. She is actually in what's called a 'frank breech' position, which means that her feet are up by her face. Poor girl has been folded in half most of my pregnancy. I think she must stretch out at times because I feel kicking down low, as well as up high, but at each of my ultrasounds, she's in the same frank breech position. I can't imagine how her hips will feel when she comes out :/
I would really appreciate prayers for our baby girl to flip into a head down position, but only if a natural delivery is what's best for her. I'm concerned that there may be a reason she is frank breech (relating to my unicornuate uterus) and I don't want her to flip if this is not in her best interest, either in the womb or during a vaginal delivery. I know God has a plan for this baby girl and her delivery and I trust completely in His plan. As much as I'd love to experience a 'normal' delivery, I completely want what's best for her. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all the prayers that our family and friends have been praying for our baby girl!!
I truly cannot express in words how blessed I feel that I am only 1 week away from being full-term. When thinking about this pregnancy before I got pregnant and in the early stages of pregnancy, I was hoping for the best, but was trying to prepare myself for the worst. I don't even think that I allowed myself to envision what it'd be like to make it this far in my pregnancy because I just wanted to trust in the Lord's plan for this pregnancy and take it one day at a time. Being so close to full-term and knowing that the odds of our baby girl having to go into the NICU or experience anything even remotely similar to what Tycen and Shaylie experienced are very minimal at this point brings me to tears. Tears of joy.
Praise the Lord! This is our greatest testimony of God's grace in our lives. Thank you, Jesus!!













