6 Year Anniversary

Scott and I had a very nice and low-key anniversary this year. At this point in my pregnancy, it isn't a good idea for me to travel out-of-town just in case I go into early labor, I need to be close to our hospital. So, our options for celebrating this year were somewhat limited. We made the most of it, though, and were so happy to have a WHOLE day together, just the two of us. I don't think we've had that opportunity since our last anniversary.

Scott got up early and surprised me with a gorgeous bouquet of red roses. He also made me breakfast in bed and had a handsome little man deliver it to me :) I'm one blessed lady to have such a loving, caring and thoughtful man as a husband!

Mmmmm....eggs and toast in bed :)












My gorgeous flowers:










And our very G-rated kiss...still very much in love :)










Shaylie wanted to pose with my flowers, too :)










We dropped Tyce and Shay off at Grandma Kathy and Papa's house in the morning and then went to a coffee shop where we got to sit down inside and enjoy our coffee and uninterrupted conversation. We then headed to Clackamas to find a new bed set for our bed (something we've been talking about getting since last Christmas). After doing a little shopping, we headed back to Vancouver to get pedicures :) We got done with our pedis just in time for dinner and a movie at the new Cinetopia in the Vancouver Mall. It was a perfect day date with my amazing, wonderful hubby! I really do love spending quality time with him and it doesn't feel like we do it even close to often enough.

We came home after our movie and put our kids to bed. I think they did a pretty good job of wearing out their grandpa and grandma for the day! Thanks, Kathy and David, for allowing us the opportunity to spend the day with one another!!

I love you to pieces, Scott McKenzie Haij! Thank you for loving me like you do. I know I'm far from perfect and you continue to love me so much every day. You are such a hard-working man and I'm so proud to be your wife. You are an amazing provider for our family and I'm forever grateful that I'm able to mostly stay home with our kids because of how hard you work. You are so hands-on with our kids and you will always have a special relationship with them because of it. I look forward to seeing you develop a strong bond with our new baby girl, just as you have with Tycen and Shaylie. I hit the jackpot when I found you and I intent to keep you forever :) I look forward to loving you for many, many more anniversaries in our future! Xoxoxoxo