Pregnancy Photos

One great benefit of working in the hospital is that I can wear scrubs. When I was pregnant with Tycen and Shaylie I worked in the outpatient department and my maternity work clothes are a little too fancy for working in the acute care department. I felt pretty funny wearing scrubs at first, even though it is not that uncommon for therapists to wear scrubs, I never had. I have to say, I'm getting pretty used to it now :)

23 weeks pregnant:














23 weeks with Tyce and Shay:













24 weeks pregnant:
















24 weeks with Tyce and Shay:













25 1/2 weeks:












25 1/2 weeks with Tyce and Shay:













26 weeks:











It's so much fun for me to look back at pictures of when I was pregnant with Tycen and Shaylie and compare to this pregnancy. I feel so big this time around and it isn't until I look at pictures that I realize how much bigger I was with my twinsies :)

I'm so grateful to be having such a healthy/normal pregnancy this far. I have doctor visits every 2 weeks and I get a progesterone shot once a week that is supposed to help minimize contractions (this is somewhat standard for women with a history of preterm delivery, beginning at 16 weeks). I feel that they are probably working because I tend to have more contractions 1-2 days before I get my next shot. Scott has been such a trooper and has almost mastered giving me my shots...it can't be easy, the needle is BIG and the medication has to be administered slowly because of how thick it is (it's compounded in oil).

Our baby girl is still moving around a lot these days. She is still in a breech position, so I'd really appreciate continued prayer that she will flip. I know that God has a plan for this little girl and however she is meant to enter this world will be. I'd just love to be able to experience a natural delivery and most importantly, I'd love to be able to cuddle with my baby girl immediately after giving birth. Thank you all so much for your prayers!!