Swim Lessons

We started Tycen and Shaylie in semi-private swim lessons at our gym soon after we got back from Maui. They go once a week and have come a long way in the past couple of months since they started.

Posing before her first swim lesson...this girl likes the camera :)






















It took Shaylie a few lessons before she'd trust Miss Diana to help her in the water. 











By the 3rd lesson, Shaylie was getting a little more comfortable :)












Go Tyce!










Best Buddies:












Venturing out into the deep end:













I'm so proud of how far they've come in just a couple of months! Miss Diana is so great with them and they love going to swim lessons (such a drastic difference between these lessons and the ones we tried last fall at the Marshall Center).

I absolutely love to watch them laugh, play, splash and learn to swim! They always look over at me with a huge grin and wave to make sure I saw them accomplish each new skill. It melts my heart and just makes me want to freeze time.