Tycen and Shaylie are very excited to be a big brother/sister! They have such a special relationship with one another and I look forward to seeing the relationship with their little sister develop, too :) As my belly grows, I think it's easier for them to imagine a baby in there and they like to giver her kisses and tell her they love her, it's so sweet. This little girl is so incredibly loved already!!
At my 16 week ultrasound (16 wks, 1 day; the gestation on the picture is not right), it was confirmed that indeed we are having a little girl :) She was full of expressions, sticking out her tongue and sucking her thumb...
Our little girl is quite the active baby! I started to feel her move very early on, about 14 weeks. I didn't feel her everyday at that point, but started to feel her move more regularly around 16 weeks. Scott felt her kick for the first time when I was about 18 weeks and we also first saw my stomach move from her kicking at 18 weeks, too!
I remember Tycen and Shaylie moving around quite a bit, but I don't think they were quite as aggressive as this little one, especially so early on. I know she has more room to move around than they did, so I think she is taking advantage and practicing her swimming strokes in there :) It's crazy how much I can see her moving by looking at my stomach, not to mention what it feels like on the inside...she is strong! I adore every single kick, even the uncomfortable ones (at least at this point I still do ;).
I thank the LORD for this blessing and special experience to carry another baby! We love you, sweet baby girl!!




