We found out the gender of our new baby just after returning home from Maui! I was almost 12 weeks (the date on the ultrasound picture is off by a few days). Isn't it amazing that they can already tell the gender at 12 weeks gestation?! The girl who did our ultrasound is a rockstar. She was able to tell the gender of Tycen and Shaylie when I was 12 weeks along, too!
I had a feeling we were having a baby girl :) Not because I felt that it was a girl, but because I always pictured myself having more girls for some reason (maybe because I grew up with 3 sisters). Scott, Tyce and Shay all thought we were having a boy. Sur-prise! :)
Our little baby girl:
I love how she's sticking out her tongue in the top picture and waving to us in the bottom picture :) Lots of personality already! ;)
We love you so much, baby girl! You're brother and sister pray for you everyday (and of course, your mommy and daddy do, too!). Shaylie likes to pray for "Mommy and Shaylie's baby" :) You are such a blessing to us. We know God has amazing plans for you, sweetheart! Xoxoxo



