Naughty, Naughty

Our sweet little Tycen broke a kitchen window and drew all over our bathroom door with a permanent marker all in the same weekend :(

In his defense, I don't think the window was intentional...he threw a wooden onion (from his play kitchen) and it hit the window. I was mostly surprised because in all my years growing up with four siblings I've ever actually seen a window get broken. I shared this with Scott and he told me, "I broke a lot of windows as a kid." What? ...A lot?!?

I hope this is the first and last for T-man!










Pretty sure this one was intentional:












A few weeks after the bathroom drawing incident, I found this masterpiece in his bedroom:










Needless to say, we won't have easy access to crayons and markers for a while. At least I was introduced to the 'magic eraser' and was able to get the drawings off the door and wall (after lots and lots of scrubbing!).

Tyce is such a sweet boy and I was more shocked than anything that he did these things. He usually knows what is a good choice (and what is not a good choice) and will do the right thing, but he's definitely been testing the limits lately. Never a dull moment in this house!