Tyce and Shay got TWO new cousins this month!!
It was an amazing coincidence that my sister and Scott's sister both had the exact same due date, March 12th. They also both went into labor around the same time and were blessed with healthy labor, deliveries and beautiful babies!
My sister, Kolleen, had her baby the day before my birthday, on March 5th. Baby Zaiden is Tyce and Shay's first boy cousin. We're all so excited to welcome him to our family!
Scott's sister, Lynsey, had her baby, Samantha, the day after my birthday, on March 7th. I'm officially an auntie sandwich :)
I just barely know baby Zaiden and have yet to meet baby Sammy, but I already feel a special bond with these two little angels. Tyce and Shay absolutely adore their two older cousins, Grace and Aralia, and are so very excited to have two younger cousins, too! We praise the LORD for these heavenly gifts and look forward to making memories with our expanding family!


