Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a very special Valentine's Day this year! I woke up in the morning to find this waiting for me downstairs...













Scott usually wakes up and is out the door for work before the kids and I get out of bed. So, he had to get up even earlier to make a run to Starbuck's and back before leaving for work. What a thoughtful Valentine I have! :)

Tyce and Shaylie got pillow pets for Valentine's Day. They now sleep with them in their cribs and love them (their first pillows :).

Tyce got a monkey and Shay got a unicorn:







I made them heart-shaped cinnamon toast for breakfast:























Tycen and Shaylie's adorable Valentine's Day crafts:















They even made each other these Valentine's....awwww :)












Since Valentine's Day was on a weekday this year, Scott and I didn't get to spend the day together, but we did have a very nice evening together. After we put the kids to bed, we enjoyed a take-out candlelight dinner at home with good (undivided :) conversation and I made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful Valentine...I love you with all my heart, babe!!

I didn't get a picture with my Valentine this year, so I'm posting one from last year on Valentine's Day...