With Love, from Mommy

Tyce and Shay, 

On your first birthday I wrote you both a letter that I put in your baby book and also recently posted to your blog. (Tycen's letter: http://haijtwins.blogspot.com/2009/09/test.html; Shaylie's letter: http://haijtwins.blogspot.com/2009/09/letter-from-mommy.html). This year, for your second birthday, I came up with acronyms using your names and some of my favorite Bible verses. Over the years, these verses have given me strength when I have needed strength, courage when I've needed courage, wisdom when I've lacked understanding and joy that has filled my heart. My prayer is that some day you will also accept Christ into your hearts and hear the Lord speak to you through His word. Here is just a glimpse of his love and promises for you, my sweethearts. I hope you enjoy this special gift.

I love you with all my heart,
Mommy

TYCEN JOHN

T - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.  Proverbs 3:5-6

Y - You are the light of the world.  Matthew 5:14

C - Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.  Psalm 55:22

E - Every good and perfect gift is from above.  James 1:17

N - Not my will but yours be done.  Luke 22:42
*
J - Jesus said to them, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."  John 14:6

O - O, Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.  Psalm 118:1

H - Honor your father and mother.  Exodus 20:12     :)

N - Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.  Hebrews 13:5


SHAYLIE FAITH

S - Seek the Lord.  Isaiah 55:6

H - Honor your father and mother.  Exodus 20:12     :)

A - Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  Matthew 7:7

Y - You are the light of the world.  Matthew 5:14

L - Look unto me and be saved.  Isaiah 45:22

I - If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.  John 14:14

E - Every good and perfect gift is from above.  James 1:17
*
F - Fear not, for I am with you.  Isaiah 43:5

A - Above all, love each other deeply.  1 Peter 4:8

I - "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."  John 14:6

T - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.  Proverbs 3:5-6

H- His love endures forever.  Psalm 136:1