I took Alyssa for a long weekend and Scott, Tycen and Shaylie stayed home.
We love you, mom!!
Getting coffee at one of my mom's favorite coffee shops:
Lunch in Ashland at Sauce, yum!
A walk down memory lane...Jill, my mom and I took Alyssa and Landan by the house I was born in on Harmony Lane in Ashland, within short walking distance from where we had lunch. We also went by Garden Way Park, where we used to play as kids, one street over from Harmony Lane.
Cousins :)
It wouldn't be a trip to Southern Oregon without lunch at the Coop...
Love you, Auntie Jill!
It was really hard for me to say goodbye to my brother, Jay. It had been a year and a half since I'd last seen him and I am not sure when I will see him next. I'm so happy for him that he's happy, but I do miss him so much and look forward to when he decides to move back to the U.S.!!

Scott had a lot of fun with Tyce and Shay while we were gone! He spoiled them with new toys...
...and my favorite, sushi dinner!
Not enough pictures of Grandma Jan in her special birthday post...but, my good friend, Jill, agreed to take family pictures with my mom and all her children as a special 65th birthday surprise. I'll post them soon!






