February Fun


























Celebrating The Leigh boys 4th birthday:












Shaylie's first sock bun:














She's so cute!!












I took Tyce and Shay to an indoor rock climbing wall for the first time:












Poor Shay would climb about 3/4 of the way up the wall and then panic and want to climb back down. I had a hard time helping her because I was holding Alyssa in the Ergo (I brought the stroller in anticipation of possibly needing to help them out, but the kids' wall was upstairs and there was no elevator).













Tyce encouraging Shaylie to make it all the way to the top!
























After about 5360 attempts, 3000 freak outs and a few panic attack/melt downs, Shaylie finally made it to the top and over the wall! I'm so proud of her for trying over and over again, even though she was so nervous about it. Woohoo!! I knew you could do it, Shay!! :)













Watching a show together on my bed. I thought it was so cute how they were cuddling :)













Kids don't nap anymore and I'm so far behind on my blog that I don't remember why they were napping in these pictures. Notice Tyce's hand down his pants :P










Syd loves to sleep with Shaylie :)












Going for a walk...I love how Shaylie put her baby in her "carrier" :)




















Remember the fish tail braid? :)












Play date with Ava and Chiara: