October Fun

Random pictures/events from October...

Hanging out with mommy:
















Meeting Grandpa Nibs and Great Aunties June and Eleanor for the first time:











Story time at the library:










Shaylie was reading to this baby she found at the library while I was nursing Alyssa...so cute!











Our sweet little Cinderella:














Tycen is such a good big brother, he adores his little sissy!! :)


























These pictures are so HILARIOUS to me...Tyce and Shay like to pose for pictures...as you can see, one of them is quite cute and the other is quite awkward...I won't mention any names, I'll let you be the judge :D
























"Normal" pose:

















Look at those muscles!!


































Fun with painting...
(left to right) Ava, Tyce, Shay, Aiden, Chiara, Tanner:










So silly!! :P




















This dress was my friend, Emily's, when she was a little girl. Shaylie loves it and often asks to wear it when we visit their house :)













My adorable muscle man in his soccer spandex:












Lookin' tough, Tycey ;)













Daddy bought the kids some new winter coats from Costco :)












No place I'd rather be!










Haircuts at Lil' Snippers:


























Our 2 little butternut squash...I'm sad to say, they weren't too tasty...but, I'm happy they grew! :)






















And one last "posing" picture, just for laughs... :)