Cutest little pumpkin ever!



[I try to get more pictures of Tycen, but it's hit or miss whether he wants his picture taken, mostly miss these days :P]
Tycen and Shaylie had a Halloween party at preschool that Alyssa and I got to attend. It was cute to see all the kids in their costumes. WAY too much sugar was consumed for this mommy's comfort, but I guess that comes with the territory and overall it was a fun time :) I didn't do very well with pictures on Halloween (I left my phone in the car and got these photos from a friend):
Yikes! Fishing for donuts :P
We took the kids trick-or-treating around our neighborhood after eating an early dinner (again, no pictures...boo! ...get it? Oh boy :P ). They loved it this year! They also really enjoyed handing out candy at our house, too. We let them have 2 pieces of candy before bed and then took the rest of their goodies to their dentist office the next day to be shipped off to the troops in Afghanistan, which the kids enjoy doing...we'll see how many more years I can get away with that one! :)








