Tyce and Shay both rode big kid bikes with NO training wheels for the first time the day after their 4th birthday!! They've been riding their balance bikes since their 2nd birthday and we knew their balance was good enough to ride big kid bikes, but we weren't sure how difficult it'd be for them to figure out the pedals. Well, turns out it wasn't difficult at all because they both took off on their bikes the first time they got on them! They needed a little help to get started, especially Shaylie since she's a little shorter than Tyce. But, once they got a little push, they were off. Amazing!!
I only got videos of their first bike ride experience and can't believe I don't have any pictures. So unlike me, I know! Actually, with a new baby and 2 busy kiddos, it's not so unlike me anymore to forget or simply not have the free hands to take any pictures :/ I'm still trying, though!


