Our Little Princess Bride

Shaylie loves to dress up and pretend she's a princess or a bride getting married. Ever since she was a flower girl in Jake and Kristin's wedding, she likes to pretend she's Kristin.


One of our conversations about her getting married:
Me: Do you think you'll get married someday?
Shaylie: Yes!
Me: Are you going to marry a cute, sweet boy?
Shaylie: Um, noooo...I'm gonna marry daddy!
Awww, so sweet!! (...wait, does that mean daddy isn't cute and sweet?! ;)


Shaylie likes to look at our wedding pictures and always compliments my wedding dress. So, I thought it'd be a fun thing for her to be able to try it on herself. She was so adorable and I could tell it was a very special experience for her. She told me that she is going to wear my wedding dress one day when she gets married...ha! We'll see if she's saying the same thing in 20+ years :) I wouldn't be surprised if puffy sleeves and lace turtle necks are popular again.
















I also got an adorable video of her talking about her future wedding one day...to Tycen :) The innocence at this age is so priceless. We love you, little princess bride! Xoxoxo