Happy Mother's Day

I had such a great Mother's day this year! Scott and the kids spoiled me and made me feel very special :) This is the first year that both my mom and Scott's mom were out of town and even though we missed them, we thought of them a lot and were happy they also had a special day.

The kids were excited to give me the cards they made first thing in the morning:










I also got some great gifts :) ...a ring I've been wanting and a matching bracelet from Brighton:













Scott got up early to make me this yummy breakfast:












We went to church in the morning and then walked down to the farmer's market for lunch. It was such a beautiful day! We love going to the farmer's market on Sundays after church; it's right across the street from Esther Short park and there's usually live music.

After lunch, we went to Cirque du Soleil (another surprise for me :). I'd been talking about wanting to take the kids, so I was pretty excited when Scott told me he had bought us all tickets. The title of the show was 'Ovo' and was all about bugs, which was perfect for the kids. I've been to 2 other shows before this one and I'm always amazed at their unbelievable talent! Wow.











Love my boys and their matching outfits :)






















After Cirque du Soleil, Shaylie and I got pedicures together while Tycen and daddy went shopping for a new pool for our backyard.











I absolutely adore this little girl!! I see many more pedicures in our future together! :)













When Shaylie was waiting for my toenails to dry, she found this bridal magazine and was so excited to flip through it. She is so fascinated with brides and weddings :)













After our pedis, we all got take-out from The Quay and I got to enjoy one of my very favorite dinners, a seafood salad. We ate at home, outside on our patio, which was a perfect ending to a wonderful day. I am so blessed!

Thank you, Scott, Tycen and Shaylie for making my Mother's day so incredibly special. I love you with all my heart. God blessed me with the most wonderful gift when he gave me you and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank Him for you in my life. I feel so privileged to be your mom and couldn't have asked for more amazing children. I pray that you will always know how much I love you and cherish our relationship together.