
Pregnancy pictures with Tycen and Shaylie:
19 weeks
20 weeks
I was obviously bigger with Tycen and Shaylie, but for some reason I just feel bigger this time around. It's hard to imagine getting a whole lot bigger, but I hope and pray my belly will far surpass my last pregnancy and I will go full-term with our next little angel!
Here are a couple 20 week ultrasound pictures of our sweet little girl:
She likes to suck her thumb :)

She has been in a breech position throughout my pregnancy and even though her head is up, I feel very strong kicks near the top of my uterus, and you can see why...she is folded in half with her little feet up by her face :)
I really appreciate your continued prayers for a healthy, full-term pregnancy. I'd be so thrilled if I could be pregnant at least until September! I don't have too many expectations about the delivery at this point, partly because I was certain that Tycen and Shaylie would be born al-natural (even though they were breech-Tyce and transverse-Shay, which is more common for babies to be breech with a unicornuate uterus) and we all know God had another, much more dramatic, plan. Once I get to a "safe" stage in my pregnancy, I think I will start to focus more on the birth plan. With that said, I whole-heartedly believe in the power of prayer and would really appreciate prayers for a natural delivery this time around (which means at some point, baby girl will have to flip!).
Again, thank you so much for your prayers for our baby girl. I know Tycen and Shaylie are where they are today largely because of all of our amazing friends and family who were prayer warriors during their time in the NICU. Just thinking about it truly leaves me humbled, grateful and beyond blessed.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." --Jeremiah 29:11







