Tyce and I flew down to Medford because we could only be gone for three nights and it's too long in the car for such a short trip. I was so excited for him because this boy LOVES airplanes, helicopters and anything that flies! We left on Friday, late afternoon and returned home Monday, late morning.
Saying goodbye is always so hard!
Tyce was pretty impatient with all the waiting that is involved in flying. It's been a long time since he's been on an airplane and I'm pretty sure he didn't remember all of the details involved. I think he was under the impression that we'd get out of the car and walk right on the plane.


Finally, boarding the plane! :)




Shaylie and daddy went out to dinner with Uncle Nick, Aunt Rachael, Gracie and Papa on Friday night:
On Saturday morning, Grandma Jan, Aunt Mar and I took Tyce to Lithia Park:
On Saturday afternoon, we met up with the rest of our family at Kid Time in Medford. I've never taken the kids there before, but we'll definitely go back! It was such a neat place and Tyce loved it!!
Tyce loved this little grocery store:
Tyce is such a great sport, loves to play dress-up with the girls :)

On Sunday morning, I took Tyce to the park near Grandma Jan's house. Aunt Katrina met up with us for a bit before going on a walk.
After the park, we headed to Aralia's house to celebrate her 5th birthday!
Helping Ray Ray decorate the cupcakes:

After opening gifts with family, we all headed to Ashland to Science Works for her birthday party:
After the party, we went back to Kolleen and Cory's house for dinner and more importantly, more playing :)
More dress up: Tyce wearing Zaiden's winter coat (how he even got it on, I'm not sure) and Aralia's pink snow pants :)
I had to include this picture of Tycen sleeping. We shared a bed at Grandma Jan's house and as you can see, even though this boy is small...he sure can take up a lot of space! I do love cuddling with him, but I can't say I got a lot of sleep next to this little snuggle bug :)
We were so surprised to see it snowing late Sunday night! Tyce was pretty excited to see it Monday morning, but unfortunately, we had to leave for the airport fairly early and didn't have time to play in the snow.
Headed home:
We had such a great trip to S. Oregon together and we were so excited to get back to Shaylie and daddy! They had a very special and busy time together but were also very excited to have us all back home together as a family :)

























