Happy Valentine's Day

 Shaylie and Tycen getting their Valentine's day cards and gifts in the morning...



















I made heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast:












I worked a few hours in the morning and was so excited to get a special delivery when I got home :)












The kids and I made some Valentine's day cookies in the afternoon:














Tyce was really excited about his 'T' cookie :)


















The kids got this marble run for Valentine's day (which is surprisingly more difficult than it seems to build):












After dinner, I made some chocolate covered strawberries for dessert:















After the kids went to bed, Scott and I had a nice candlelight take-out dinner. I didn't get any pictures of the two of us on Valentine's day, so I'm going to include a few other of my favorites (which will likely show up again in the very near future :) ...












I'm so blessed God chose me to be your Valentine :) I love you!