Shaylie and I had some fun girl time at home one Sunday afternoon in early February and had our first tea party. Tyce and Daddy went out and had some boy bonding time.
Shaylie and I got all dressed up for our first tea party. We invited a few of her favorite 'babies' to join us, too! This was the first time Shaylie has had tea. She's very sensitive to things that are too 'hot', even when they're just warm, so I had to cool it off a bit. I made blueberry tea and we had milk and sugar to go along with it. It was pretty fun using her tea set, you get about 1/4 teaspoon in each sip :)
I also made a snack plate with cheese and crackers, cookies and tofu pate sandwich bites. Shaylie wasn't too much into the tea, but enjoyed the crackers and cookies :) And she loved serving us all our tea, milk and sugar...she's quite the little hostess!
Even Sydney joined us for some special girl time:
After our tea party, we painted our nails. It was a great afternoon, we had so much fun! Love you, little Shaylie cakes!!










