Shaylie reading a book to her babies...too cute!

Story-time at the library:
After church one Sunday in January, we headed up to Amboy to visit my friend, Valerie, and have some fun in the snow:
We found a little hill and had fun sledding :)
I got this neat craft idea from the kids' Highlite magazine. The kids loved it and we enjoyed watching all of the birds eat the bird seed (which I think happened in less than a day :)
You can see the birdies eating the bird seed (in the snow :)
More fun at JJ Jump:
Making homemade applesauce :)
At the end of January, I went with some of my girlfriends to the beach for a quick weekend get-away. We stayed in a house right on the beach in Lincoln City...
Out to lunch after a morning of shopping:
View from our restaurant:
As much fun as I had, I did miss my family very much. Here are a few photos that Scott sent me of the kids while I was away:
Blowing mommy kisses...
Headed into church...
We've had a very wet winter this year, so any chance we can get to be outside, we take advantage and head straight to the park!
































