February Fun

I took the kids to Kids' Club for the first time in February. It was a lot of fun and quite the workout for all of us!

























Tyce grabbed his bike out of the garage and carried it up all the stairs and into his room...naughty but also impressive :)













At the zoo with Landan (Jill and Violet, too :)










On our way to dance class:




























We have been transitioning Tyce and Shay away from their naps for a few months now. It was a bit rough at first (for all of us) because they've napped nearly every day of their lives, but they were consistently wanting to go to bed later and later every night. Now that I don't put them down for a nap, they will often fall asleep in the car and are difficult to awaken...










More fun at the zoo with "the triplets"...






















This is the first time we've seen the lions this close up (it was feeding time), they are amazing animals!











Look at these silly kiddos! They have so much fun together and there's definitely not a shortage of laughter in our house :D













I went to a beginner's sewing class in Portland at the end of January and was inspired to make this very simple dress for my little Shaylie girl. She loves Tinker Bell and the color purple, so I knew this fabric was perfect for her. It was my first project on my sewing machine :)