Real Time Update

I know I'm SO far behind on this blog and every month I fall more and more behind. Like I've said before, my goal is to get caught up through Tycen and Shaylie's 5th birthday so that I can print them another book and then I won't be quite so detailed after that. I just hope I can get to their 5th birthday before they celebrate their 6th birthday!

Part of the reason I'm so far behind and having a hard time catching up (aside from taking care of 3 wonderfully busy children) is that I started a new job in January. I'm still working for Rehab Without Walls and now also working for a home health agency, Amedisys Inc. The orientation process is quite lengthy for this company and one of the perks is that I can do much of it at home. With that said, when I have any free moment, I'm usually trying to log hours and get through my online training. For the past couple of months, I've been working about 4 half days per week for the two companies combined, which is definitely an adjustment and difficult at times with all 3 kids being home. Overall, it's good for our family, but I do miss my little munchkins when I'm gone!

So, bear with me as I slooowwwly but surely update this blog. It's very possibly that no one is following this blog anymore, but at least when my kids look at their blog books they'll know why my posting date is so far off from the actual date of the event :)