Clark County Fair

We took the kids to the fair again this year and had a great time. Tyce and Shay love to go on the rides so we bought them each bracelets so they could do unlimited rides and I'm certain we got our money's worth! We also met up with some friends and family, both, so that was an added bonus for the kiddos, to get to go on all the fun rides with a friend and cousins!












Tycen and Shaylie went on their first ferris wheel ride this summer! I was bummed I couldn't go with them, but Lyssie was too small to ride so I stayed on ground with her :) They went with daddy and our friends Jeff and Tanner.












Waving to Ericka and I with Chloe and Lyssie :)


















Watching the doggy dock. This is one of our favorite parts of the fair...watching the dogs long-jump into the pool, it's so funny :)














It was a very hot day! Trying to keep Lyssie cool and in the shade as much as possible!!

























Scott and I took turns riding on the roller coasters with Tyce and Shay:











They were so brave this year!












T has his hands up, so cute :)
























Cousins!












Healthy(ish) fair food ;)













Shaylie and Tyce really wanted to ride on this fast roller coaster and Lyssie was asleep so I wasn't able to go with them. Each child needed to be accompanied by an adult, so Aunt Rachael rode with Shay. They had a fun time but I'm not sure they'd have chosen to go again...it was a little faster than they realized! :)










Another fun year at the Clark County Fair!