So Far Behind...

Well, it's quite obvious that I'm super behind on keeping up with this blog. Growing up as the youngest of 5 children and still a little hurt that I never got a baby book, I'm determined to chronicle little Lyssie's life just as I did our first two children (but yes, I now understand how hard it is to find time for these extra "things" when you have several children that need your undivided attention).

So, with that said, it is my goal to be just as detailed as I have been with more pictures than anyone cares to see (except mommy, of course ;) until after all kids birthdays in 2013. After that point, I will try my best to post fun adventures and monthly pictures of the kids, updates on family, trips/vacations and holidays. Hopefully I can keep updated so I'm not half a year behind (that is, if I ever catch up).

Lyssie, please know that we love and adore you to pieces and even though you may not have as many updates and pictures in your blog books as Tycen and Shaylie, it's because mommy was too busy playing with you and your siblings and enjoying every single minute I could with you while you were still little and home with me all day. I'm sure you'll understand, if not by the time you read this, than by the time you have more than 2 children (if that's God's plan for your life :).