Shaylie wanted to get a pedicure like Tycen, so I thought it'd be fun to take her as a special treat after not being together for so long:

I took Shaylie on a run in the single stroller, something I've only done with her once before (in Ashland a couple of years ago, I had borrowed Kolleen's stroller...Shay didn't remember this). We both had a lot of fun. She is a lot heavier than her little sissy, but definitely easier than the double BOB!
Pretty view from the top of Amerman (very large hill near Grandma Jan's):

We stopped at the playground on our way back:
Sweet sisters!
Scott and T-man drove down to S. Oregon a couple of days after Alyssa and I arrived. They stopped in Eugene for dinner on their way:
Grandma Jan bought Shaylie this adorable Tinker Bell costume and when Tyce heard the news, of course he wanted to know if he got a costume, too. Grandma Jan was so thoughtful and surprised Tyce when he arrived with a Peter Pan costume she made for him.

It isn't a trip to Ashland without some time spent at Lithia park:

Nursing her baby:

Checking out the Green Show:
Kids had fun dancing!
We spent a day at the water-slides at Emigrant Lake. Tycen and Shaylie had the best time! They even went down the slides all by themselves for the first time!!



My BFF, Jill, met us at the lake and we got to go inner tubing together...I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard and long! We had so much fun!! It reminded us of when we were kids; although, I'm definitely much more cautious than I used to be when it comes to things like this. Tycen, Shaylie, Landan, Lily and my mom were all in the boat watching us, so we tried to keep a brave face :)

Scott drove Tycen and Shaylie back home on Sunday, July 7th. Before they left, we went to the Family Fun Center...
Watching daddy do his thing ;)
Studly mudly hitting left-handed, too :)
Grandma Jan with all the kids on the bumper boats:
On their way back!

Alyssa and I had one last day in Ashland before flying back home on Monday. Here we are on a walk in Lithia park with Grandma Jan:
Dinner at Garden Way park with Kolleenie and kids. This park is only a block from the house I was born in and lived for the first 6 years of my life. We came here often as kids.

I love our family chats! :)
Scott took Tyce and Shay to Jameson Square before Lyssie and I got home...
Mar and I on a morning run! I love the fact that she's into running now!! It's so pretty running around my mom's house...
Headed home! Thanks for a wonderful time, mom and fam! We love you all so much and treasure our time together!! Xoxo


















