
I got to take Tycen and Shaylie to the Hazel Dell fire station open house this year. It is rare that I go anywhere without Alyssa these days and I had to miss the open house with the kids the last few years because I was always working on Saturdays, so it was a special treat to spend this time with Tyce and Shay. Daddy stayed home with Alyssa while she napped.
We saw their buddy, Mason, there. Here they all are on the Life Light helicopter, which we got to watch land...pretty neat!
Poor Shay Shay got a shiner...I'm so far behind on the blog that both Scott and I cannot remember where she got it from.
On a jog with Lyssie while the kids were at Bible school (they did 2 weeks of Bible school this summer...one week at FOCCP and one week at Messiah Lutheran, where a lot of their friends go to preschool). Lyssie was fussy so we stopped for a nursing/snuggle break :)
These girls adore each other. Shaylie is so excited that Lyssie is interacting so much more with her!
All 3 kiddos swinging together at the park :)

Kids had a lot of fun on the slip n' slide this summer!
Shaylie loves when I put her hair up in a towel after a bath/shower :)
I love it when I tell Shaylie I want to take a picture of her and she always strikes this pose...
Hard to tell in this picture, but Tyce came upstairs to talk to me one morning and his mouth was covered in chocolate...busted! He is often sneaking downstairs before we wake up to get a pre-breakfast snack. He's gotten a lot better about snacking on healthier foods before breakfast these days (that or he's just better about hiding the evidence!).
Shaylie snuggling with little Siena during one of our weekly park picnic / play dates this summer:
Hiking around the trails near the fish hatchery:


Alyssa was napping so Grandma Jan stayed in the car with her and took a little snooze, too :)
After our fish hatchery / hike adventure, Grandma Jan and Aunt Mar took Tyce and Shay to a park and home for dinner...
...while Scott and I went on a much needed dinner date (with our little side-kick, Lyssie...like I said, I don't go too far without this little one :)
Playing in Grandma Kathy's backyard in Cousin Sammy:
These are more of the pictures I took when doing the D-A-D photo shoot for Father's Day for Scott:
These two are pros on their bikes! Lots and lots and lots of practice!!
We had a great time with Grandma Jan and Aunt Mar when they came up to visit us!
I took Tyce for his very first pedicure...he was SO excited!!

Love his 'trying so hard not to smile' face :)
Awesome 4th of July toenails!
Little love note that Tyce gave to Daddy :)

















































