On our way to the morning parade in Ashland:
It was HOT! Trying to keep sissy in the shade...
After the parade, we went to Lithia park for a picnic lunch:
There's always a lot of action/entertainment in downtown Ashland on the 4th of July. We were so fortunate to watch this little boy, Mario Fong sing with his family playing backup. They were amazing! Tyce got Mario's autograph on his t-shirt. I'm convinced this little boy will be famous someday. It was neat to show our kids how a little boy can be so brave and perform like this in front of a lot of people.
All-American kiddos :)
I love this picture of Alyssa and her beautiful eyelashes:
After lunch, we headed back to our hotel to rest a bit before going to Aunt Kolleen and Uncle Cory's house for more fun!
Tea party!
We brought a bunch of fireworks for the kiddos. All the adults had fun watching the little show, too :)

Lyssie enjoyed watching her first fireworks show:
I always wish I could get together with my family more often, but we are so grateful for our annual trip to S. Oregon for the 4th of July. We love that all my siblings are there (except Jay, who is still in S. Korea) and it is just so much fun!


















