Tycen's love language...building legos!
Our first of many long bike ride / jogging stroller excursions together this summer...Tyce went about 7-8 miles (!) and rode right next to me, chatting, most of the way. I loved every second! :)

We met up with the Leigh boys at OMSI one afternoon:

Tyce took a session of swimming lessons while Shaylie was gone:
Climbing trees after a jog/bike ride with Tanner (Ericka and Chloe):
Yep, I'm that mom who lets her son do this...
...So, when you get back to your car from a store, unload all your stuff, buckle up your baby and then hear the words..."I really need to go potty, mommy!" Hey, if dogs can pee outside... Don't judge me ;) And yes, this is not a one time event.
How cute are those little buns?!
Swimming at Lakeshore. It felt incredibly easy to have just 2 kids to take care of for almost a week.

Mommy's boy...
I love every one of his smiles and couldn't choose just one of these pictures :)

































