I wish I had a tape recorder on at all times throughout the day so I could remember all the funny and corky things they say these days. They are so very curious at this age and ask me innumerable questions throughout the day, it's hard to keep up with their ever-growing minds!
Here are just a few comments they've made recently that I wrote down...
Tycen: "Mom, my tummy is bored."
[Driving home from the zoo, stuck in traffic]
Shaylie: "Mom, I have to go poo poo super bad. Uh, oh, mommy...when I toot like that I feel like I'm gonna poop in my pants."
Me: "You gotta hold your toots in, Shay."
Shaylie: "Mom, could you just push the pedal down faster?"
Tycen: "Hey mom, tomorrow do you want to go on a date? We can go bowling and have a 'shushi' dinner...do you want to do that? Just you and me, mom."
Awwwwww....love, love, love! My heart completely melted when I heard my little man ask me out on a date for the first time!! I hope he'll take me on lots of dates in our lifetime :)


