Alyssa Dedication

We dedicated Alyssa on April 19, 2013 at our church, New Heights Church. This is such a special day for us as we commit to raising her with unconditional love as Christ loves us and teaching her about the love the Lord has for her. We pray that someday she will commit herself to Jesus Christ and experience the only true perfect love we will ever know living on this earth.











































We want to thank all of our family who came to support us at Alyssa's dedication. And to those who wanted to be there but couldn't make it, we also really appreciate your continued prayers and support for us and our 3 children. As we try to teach them about all the important things in life, they are teaching us so much about ourselves and most importantly, what life is all about. We definitely are not perfect parents, but we hope that our children will always know how much we love them and how much God loves them.

This is my prayer for all of my children, the same prayer that Jesus prayed for his disciples and future believers:

"I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And the glory has come to me through them. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name so that they may be one as we are one...My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth." --John 17:9, 11b, 15, 17

"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world...I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them." --John 17:24, 26