April Fun
































Tyce and Shay love to play with their little sissy :)






























Aw, Syd, you're so good with kids :)






















Tyce is such a good big bro! He loves that Lyssie is getting more and more interactive with him.













Kisses :) xx



































I love dressing the girls in matching clothes :)

















































Shaylie loves her curly hair when we take her hair out of braids :)













Tyce made this birthday card for Nibs...Happy birthday, Nibs! (April 19th)










Scott stayed home with Alyssa during her nap and I took Tycen and Shaylie to their preschool carnival. They had so much fun and I had a lot of fun watching them! :)












Tyce and Shay are getting so good at pumping their legs and swinging!










Morning Bible study with my favorite little people :)












































FroYo with the Leigh boys after a park play date:




















Shaylie loves her pink tiger, Zoe, that Grandma Jan got for her from the zoo.













She is so good at drawing...here's a picture she drew of Zoe:


























Smoothies after Shaylie's ballet/tap practice: