Tyce and Shay got dress-up clothes and new bikes for Christmas from mommy and daddy this year. Alyssa got some new clothes, shoes and toys. They also got a couple of small things from Santa Claus. Many of my pictures from Christmas have disappeared...I'm so far behind on my blog that I haven't even looked back at these photos for a while and I have no idea where they have gone. I completely finished Tyce and Shay's stockings I made them but can't find pictures of all of us opening our stockings. I also can't find any pictures of them with their new bikes on Christmas morning.
I made Shaylie this Rapunzel dress for Christmas:
Tyce was excited about his baseball uniform:


The kids got Scott a new robe for Christmas:

My favorite new gift this year:
After presents, I made our traditional birthday cake for Jesus (dutch babies) for breakfast and we all sang "Happy Birthday."
Taking a nap before heading to Grandma Kathy and Papa's house...she's so sweet :)
Christmas celebration with the Haij Family:
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. --Isaiah 9:6







