5 Months Old



























Alyssa tried a bottle for the first time (of breast milk) at 5 months old:















After pumping SO much with Tyce and Shay, I really try to avoid my pump at all costs this time around. It is so much easier for me to nurse Alyssa then to pump and give her a bottle. For this reason, and because I've never been away from Lyssie for more than 3-4 hours, she hasn't really drank breast milk from a bottle (...more on what we do with our liquid gold to come, because I certainly don't want to throw it away! ;) I do have a large amount of frozen milk from the first 4-5 months of Alyssa's life when I was having to pump almost daily because I was producing way more than she was consuming, around this point she caught up and/or my body adjusted to what she needed.

Lyssie also got her first cold at 5 months old. She battled it pretty quickly and it didn't affect her too much.

We love you, Lyssie Lou!! Xoxoxo