Shaylie loves to be silly!
I had to take this picture of myself...I went for a walk with Alyssa (yes, she's bundled up underneath my zipper, no worries, I made sure she could still breathe) and when I left the house it was patchy blue skies. I was about a mile from home when the sky quickly turned to grey and before I knew it, started to hail and pour down rain. Thank goodness I had this sweatshirt or poor LouLou would've gotten soaked along with me. This wasn't the first time I got stuck in wet weather while on a walk/run with babies...and I'm sure it won't be the last :P
Shaylie at her ballet class:
Keeping kiddos entertained while shopping:
Making Christmas tree ornaments:
Cutest ballerina ever:
:)
Love this guy so much:
There are some really pretty views I get to enjoy when walking around our neighborhood:
Ready to swim in the rain:
First thing Tyce and Shay do when they wake up is "dress up"...
We had been talking about buying a new car and Tyce sweetly emptied his piggy bank one morning and asked if he had enough to buy our new car. So sweet :)
I know that most of the pictures we have of Tyce and Shay they are smiling so sweetly. Yes, they are super sweet kids. But they are also very silly, crazy, wild, animated and moody. I took this picture because I thought Tycen's outfit was hilarious, the faces in the picture are evidence that they aren't happy all of the time...if you've spent any time with us, you already know this to be true ;)
Snow pants, construction vest and princess shoes. Who knows why Shaylie is upset. I'm guessing she may have wanted her princess shoes back ;)
And about one second later, she's happy again! Oh boy, the life of a 4 year old can be a very dramatic one.
Enjoying a walk with Alyssa and Grandma Jan. This is one of my favorite hills to walk around our neighborhood...it's huge!
Walking with Lyssie, enjoying the beautiful fall leaves:
Shaylie loves to wear veils and pretend to be a bride. Notice her bib in this picture :)
Aunt Peggy made this sweater for Shaylie a couple of years ago and she recently made Alyssa this matching hat, booties and adorable sweater.

Scott went to Sacramento for work and I surprised him with a picnic dinner by the Christmas tree and fireplace when he got home (sushi, our favorite! :) Tyce and Shay were staying at Grandma Kathy and Papa's house and Lyssie was sleeping in the pack n' play nearby...



































